Magic Circle Intensity<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 2582

Magic Circle Intensity
Melissa Connolly
Class 2582

Watch this Class
Awesome class
Denise S
This is by far the best and most enjoyable session so far for me and I loved using the magic circle for the whole session! I certainly felt my whole body working out throughout this session!! 
Lovely!
Move U
This is my favorite magic circle mat class. I find myself coming back to it regularly.
I can’t get enough of this class!!! Love it 🥰
Maria L
1 person likes this.
Incredible Melissa, I enjoyed that class 4 times already, and you are the first one to make swan dives really enjoyable for me through guiding back exercises. Not to mention lovely plays with Magic Circle. I hated it so much before, but you changed it. One of my favourites on PA so far! Thank you!!!! 
Like Maria I thought Melissa did a great job with Swan. My personal favorite was teaser~side teaser, but i appreciated the entire class. I like a challenge and will look for more of Melissa's Classes.  Thanks Melissa:) 
Excellent class Melissa! I will definitely be feeling this one tomorrow!  Always a great challenge.  Ps- I love the color of your leggings!
I know this is a 2016 class - Just tried recently in 2022 and it's by far one of my favorites! Melissa rocks!
51-59 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin