Mat<br>The Basics<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 260

Mat
The Basics
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 260

Watch this Class
Hi Rebekah. I have been looking for instructions on how to strengthen my abs so I can do the teasers and all the exercises requiring the spine roll down and up. I'm just not strong enough. But I now I see I can use the bands to build up the muscles to get the place where I can do the spine rolls up and down bandless and in good form.
Indeed Jane! I advise using assistance of props to facilitate you through movement in the segments that are lacking mobility or the areas that are not yet strong enough to perform an exercise fully - that way you maintain good form and don't 'cheat'. Enjoy!
Good class. Good teacher.
Tracy M
A nice class to help reinforce the basics for new clients. But the description needs to be updated to show you'll need a theraband and a small ball. Thanks Rebekah!
Great class but I don't have any props yet (as a beginner), so had to abort the class.
Mike ~ I'm sorry you had to stop the class because you didn't have props. I have made sure that the props are now listed on this class so you will know in the future.
IS it safe to be up on the ball with osteoporosis?
Hi Charlotte, I filmed this 4.5 years ago so please remind me what you're referring to with "up on the ball" - thanks! FYI it was not designed for those with osteoporosis in mind but I'm not sure what part you are thinking of.
Karin H
I think Charlotte means when the ball is under your butt lying supine with knees bent. This is in the beginning of the video when you are going over pelvic stability. Is having the ball under your butt safe for those with osteoporsis?Thanks!
Rebekah nice beginner class. It was great to see you in & action & teaching the basics to a newby. Thanks
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin