Athletic Wunda Chair<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2600

Athletic Wunda Chair
Erika Quest
Class 2600

Watch this Class
Jamie H
1 person likes this.
I really want to purchase a wunda chair!
1 person likes this.
Chair express!
1 person likes this.
Whoot Whoot P and E Dogs! ??
Patty Hafen
1 person likes this.
Love it! Can't wait to go do this!
1 person likes this.
Hi Erika, Thank you for the great class. It is very creative and effective. Would you explain what you meant by our smart side being our cheating side? Thank you so much.
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Oh WOW, thanks for watching everyone! My classes are coming out fast this time around! Christine, what I mean by "smart" side is: I don't like to say we have a strong side and a weak side (each side is just different) so I say the smart side is our lazier side that's been cheating on us a bit. Hope that makes more sense. Much love from me, Erika
1 person likes this.
Who let the "dogs" out?! What a treat...new classes from P Dog and E Dog:) Love this chair express...crazy creative and challenging. Loved the planks!!!! Thank you Erica for another fun class.
Erika Quest
YEAH, Stephanie! Thanks for watching! Great to be back with PDAWG and she's got a cadi express with me coming out soon too. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erika. I appreciate you taking the time to write back. I look forward to more of your classes.
Kim W
3 people like this.
Great class! Would love to see you do something on the Exo chair with the functional resistance bands. I'm sure it would be creative and amazing!
1-10 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin