Balance in the Pelvis<br>Tom McCook<br>Tutorial 2624

Balance in the Pelvis
Tom McCook
Tutorial 2624

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
This was perfect for my torqued pelvis! I didn't have the Franklin balls but am going to get some now😀Thank-you!
Such clear instruction and useful stretches- so interesting to feel the differences on each side of the lower back. Its a great 30 minutes to do after teaching, and
my clients love this work. Thanks.
I got knocked over by a cheeky Labrador yesterday so my back felt bruised and tight -this has made such a difference THANKYOU!
I've done this class many times, but today I found even more layers of insight. Tom McCook your sequencing and cueing are like poetry. I was applauding your class as it concluded (alone in my living room!). Many thanks.
Thank you. I feel so released at my hips and your instructions and the I avery you use are incredibly helpful. The only little issue fir me in a that the last part of the class putpresdure on ,y left knee ( I had a partial knee replacement surgery 5 years ago) . Any advice for that? Thank you again for the wonderful Class
thank you, this is a great class. 
Perfect session to realign my hips after a few months of feeling completely off balance! Thank you for your wonderful and informative classes, I am looking forward to diving deeper into this work so I can incorporate it into sessions with my clients!
excellent! 
Thank you Lisa and everyone’s positive and inspiring feedback! Happy to be of service!😊🙏
Cynthia G
I cant believe I feel so different in 40 minutes.  Thanks
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin