Conditioning for Sports<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 2632

Conditioning for Sports
Ed Botha
Class 2632

Watch this Class
I rarely choose classes tagged Deliberate pace but the reference to waves in the description pulled me in! Glad it did, that was amazing and intense core work, perfect for surfers! Thank you Ed.
Yes this class is awesome...I can feel strength and stretching at the same time: relaxed whilst executing exercises ; feeling deeply inside my soul and mind as well as my body with no rush...Thank you Ed Botha ...
Hi Ed.
I found your lesson special because through the use of isometric contraction in the double leg stretch and back ext. the agonists and the antaconists worked at the same time and with the same time. I loved it.
I also experienced the thrust of the big toe and then the little finger of the foot during the bridge and I felt the change of force that moves from the adductor to the vast media to the hamstrings and when I saw it done to you I felt at home. Thank you for your lessons , are precious.
1 person likes this.
Please give us some more level 2 and 2/3 classes with Ed; they are/he is just great!
Ash
That was so good, and really hard work!  My kneeling side kick is so bad! Can't keep my leg at hip height.  Any tips? Cheers
1 person likes this.
Stretching the hip adductors would be helpful. Strengthening hip abductors with side planks is very useful.
killer class or me being a masochist as it was my first class after a too long break... 🙏😫
Great Class!  Thank you very much!  
Gulsah C
Thanks a lot! Kind of challenging after 35 min, but very good!
Clemencia Puerta
Thanks so much Ed.... terrific Class. I enjoyed a lot. The modifications are really fantastic... very useful for my repertoires, always maintaining the BASI´s principles!
31-40 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin