Working on Precision<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2637

Working on Precision
Monica Wilson
Class 2637

Watch this Class
PP
1 person likes this.
Some good technique tips but why not back extensions or lateral flexion/side stretch?? No criticism but I am curious. Thanks
2 people like this.
Love the instruction and queuing...makes me truly miss my regular Pilates routine and it is a great class to get back into it..thank you
Monica Wilson
Thank you for the wonderful comments! This class is part of a 10 class beginner series where we are building up to an intermediate level with back extensions and lateral flexion. Good catch! You will find these being introduced in class 8, 9 and 10. Thanks again! Monica
1 person likes this.
Thank you a great class so refreshing , to much yoga creeping into a lot of other classes on Pilates anytime, don't get me wrong I love yoga (I am a Hatha teacher as well as Pilates) but I want to practice Pilates on P-anytime,so thank you Monika great queuing and pace.
2 people like this.
I love this so much!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Monica. Can feel myself getting stronger and my teaser getting better. A personal goal of mine!
Monica Wilson
Super glad you are all enjoying this class! You'll really see the benefit of you keep going through the series! Monica:)
1 person likes this.
Hi Monica I love your beginners series. Your attention to detail is superb. In class no.7 , from doing the side bend exercises, my lower right hand back has become very tight. I only did the class once. I thought my alignment was ok but maybe not? Or could it be unused muscles now being used? Many thanks Eimear
1 person likes this.
I am loving this series. I am a pilates newbie but a BarreAmped instructor and while some body alignment is different there is a ton of verbal ques that have been helpful in my teaching. I am seeing my ladies gain mobility and strength in their core. I would love to add pilates to my teaching repertoire but I don't have any local options for a mentor. Any suggestions? Thanks Monica Wilson !
Monica Wilson
Hi Abbie, So glad you are loving this series:) You can either go to the Romanaspilates.com website to find an instructor in your area or I would be happy to help find a great instructor for you. Just need to know what city. Glad your barre class is getting to enjoy the benefits too:) Monica
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin