Standing Balance Challenge<br>M. Valentin<br>Class 2640

Standing Balance Challenge
M. Valentin
Class 2640

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Gosh - just what an older clientele need to improve their balance - love it that you don't have the highly experienced trainers doing this - but the normal sort of client that we all are dealing with. Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for the great class Valentin. I wanted to know what size rotating disk you used for the class and if it matters. Thank you again.
Hi Christine---
I like the 12" rotator disc so that the full foot (for most) can fit on it. Thanks for watching.
Hello. I'm in the UK. Can you tell me where I can get these smart bells from. I've never seen them before. Are they weighted at all and is this specifically a piece of pilates small prop equipment?
Hi Maureen:
You can order them from Balanced Body. Yes, they are weighted but very light (1.5 and 5 pounds). They are a PROP as opposed to a weight. If you are near Alan Herdman studios, he uses them.
Not very happy: chose a video with no apparatus only to find you do actually need quite a bit of apparatus
Nicola ~ We are sorry that you are not happy. This class does not use Pilates apparatus, but the props are listed above the description. If you want classes with no props or apparatus, you may find this filter useful. I hope this helps!
Thanks for your reply, I’m pretty sure I chose the no apparatus option but wil follow your link this morning, the class was good I was just annoyed I couldn’t do half of it as I don’t own props/ equipment.
great class. where could i get the ovo pad?(not sure about spelling sorry)
1 person likes this.
Hi Raquel: I think that your are talking about a balance pad which can be bought from Balanced Body. It is quite thick which offers a challenge. The OVO is something else.
Also, please accept my apologies for being so late in getting back to you.....I was out of the country for almost 21 days.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin