Find the Recoil in your Body
Kristi Cooper
Class 2647

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! That you Kristi:)
1 person likes this.
I meant 'thank you' !
She's great, however for people who have pet peeves on breathing heavily on the microphone, would be annoyed. She should have someone else do the exercise so she can show corrections. I don't want to hear constant hard breathing, maybe she can demo an exercise once or twice to the client, but not do the whole workout herself.
Thank you Pio! Great feedback. I'll see if we can adjust the volume of the mic in any parts when I'm breathing hard to try and minimize it as a disruption.
Leelee
Kristi, you did a great job on the two reformer/tower videos you have made so far. Now, do you think you can make one that starts on the reformer (using the tower for part), followed by turning the reformer into a mat and doing some stretchy exercises on the tower??? And while I am asking for the world, could you keep it around the 40 minute mark? Oh, and of course leave out the box....
omg Leelee you're hysterical!! You are actually making my job easier! I have a couple of other requests I want to meet but your suggestion here is hardly asking for the world. I really appreciate your interest!
Really enjoy the change of pace, starting with arms, using both reformer and tower. Had to do it again today. Great, gentle and deep. Thank you!
Leelee
Kristi, have you thought about your next reformer/tower video?
Leelee, I have now! Summer vacations are over, I've moved into my new apt. (unless you count unpacking) and I'm revving back up for more good times using the Reformer Tower in this way. I'm in the studio Monday with Meri for "Girl Time." We had something else planned, but I'll see what I can do postpone the plan so we can play on the Reformer/tower combo (no promises, but definitely soon if not Monday!). I really appreciate your enthusiasm. Thank you!
Leelee
Thanks Kristi! I have been slacking on my keeping in shape with all the flooding around here. I need some motivation to get on track and a great new reformer/tower video would do the trick (without the box of course, "why complicate things").
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin