Core and Stability Challenge<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 2652

Core and Stability Challenge
Tracey Mallett
Class 2652

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks Tracey!! Great class!
I've taken many Pilates classes, and while there were a few gems hidden in this one, for the most part the instructions were so vague/incomplete/non existent that I struggled to do the moves correctly (and I noticed the two class members also had to keep looking up from a move to figure out what they were supposed to be doing). Very disappointing.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tracey- what a wonderful class! My thoracic was feeling so tight and it really helped. Love the idea of "putting your scaps in a pocket"!
Valya Karcher
Thank you Tracy! Can't wait to do this workout with my young dancers.
Alexandra L
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tracey. Creative moves that really zero-in on core strength and function. Fun class!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class Tracey! Loved every minute of it, wonderful back extension and great flow.
1 person likes this.
love love love it!!
1 person likes this.
Great, effective, fun! I especially loved all thorasic spine extentions.
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this excellent fluid and fun class!
OH MY GOSH, so so good! I am getting addicted to Pilates anytime because of classes like this. So much fun and positive energy and incredible teacher! I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the difference between Basi Pilates and Traditional Pilates. I would like to take some training but not sure what to choose. Thanks for your advice!
21-30 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin