Ladder Barrel Play<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 2677

Ladder Barrel Play
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 2677

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amazing, ladies!
1 person likes this.
Just watching that class was delicious! I don't have a ladder barrel but it was so wonderful watching you work with Niedra. Your knowledge and abilities are amazing! Niedra has beautiful form but your critical eye took her to the next level. I always learn so much watching your classes!
Applause! Thank you ladies.
1 person likes this.
Wow !!!
Niedra is such a gift to work with!!! I adore playing with her and she is not only an incredible teacher but an amazing student as well! Thank you Niedra for playing with me!!!
It has been a great pleasure to work out with both of you. You both are wonderful. hoping to see you soon again in Costa Rica.
Elena R
I absolutely love it!!! So much fun ...thank you Kathy for this sharing !!! You and Niedra two are an amazing duo always inspiring me!!! ??
This is a fantastic challenge and I'm going to be practicing so much until I see Kathi in person in December!! I can't wait!!
Wow!!!!! That was incredible! And so informative! I am guilty of tucking and now I know that the Barrel is a great place to correct that! Once again, thank you Kathi
Kathi absolutely Wonda Bar...when l need a good butt kicking workout l love that I can count on you and just so you know you helped me work my Cirque girls hard too...semi circle was so Delicious...and yes l was scared to death of handstands too...You and Moses my all time favorite teachers!!!
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin