Ladder Barrel Play<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 2677

Ladder Barrel Play
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 2677

Watch this Class
Love, love, love KRN! Can't wait to get back on the barrel...Thank you!
That was awesome! I love your student, she seems like a treat to work with, you can tell you have made her a Pilates addict! I love when we have such enthusiastic clients that are always excited to learn & do it better, as she says, "can I try that again?!" And did I hear you say you are 52! WOW! You look amazing! I totally believe in demonstrating the move, if the client doesn't get the verbal cues, I always show them & part of being a great teacher is being able to breathe, verbally instruct & demonstrate all at the same time & still look flawless! Like you do! I love your teaching style too, I am also from Jersey! We say it like it is! Great teacher, great student! Love this! Can't wait to try some of these moves!
This looks so fun!!!
Forget dessert! These exercises are orgasmic! I love my ladder barrel and I love KRN and Niedra! You ladies are so inspiring to me always! Thank you!
Amazing! I enjoyed every exercise and learn a lot from you
ANNA L
This is one of my favorites! So educational and challenging! Thank you so much!
Steff A
Goals! ❤️❤️
Beautiful use of the ladder barrel. Yes, we do forget how to get on the apparatus thanks for the remind. I loved the beer reference cracked me up. Made me think of Romana and the Champagne.
Great - how beautiful and graceful 💗  
Thank you both!
Thank you Kathy, Im a newby 2 year graduate and learning so much from you.  Love your cues, sence of humor, your tacktile touch, the workout, your passion shines right through and I love is everything about the session
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin