Primal Movement Works<br>Louise Johns<br>Class 2683

Primal Movement Works
Louise Johns
Class 2683

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Louise - love your classes. They are my favorite among all of the Pilatesanytime. Hope you add more to your schedule.
So glad you are enjoying the class :)
Masako B
Thanks, Louise:  I just signed up to your pilates classes.  Fun and I love all of them.
Masako awesome- I’m hosting live classes from my studio in Lafayette CA. You’re welcome to join me there as well. www.iloveabsolute.com&nbsp
I don't really like the word "work out" because it suggests that training has to feel like hard work, that we have to struggle and suffer to reach a certain goal. This class was the opposite of all that, it just felt smooth, it was fun, it was playful and nevertheless my breath, my muscles and my blood system were actively "working". Thank you so much for that lovely Sunday morning experience!
Katia Hey there, I agree with you on the word workout, we try to avoid when we can although sometimes it's necessary for marketing purposes. In its place, we try to use Movement Practice which suggests more of a somatic experience which is exactly what Primal Movement is. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, since we've been sheltering in place I'm hosting live Primal Classes from my studio in CA. Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 am PST. Primal Playtime. Be safe out there. 
If I am not all wrong that would be 5 am in Switzerland.... ;o)
Are you going to publish more classes on Pilates Anytime, too?
Take care, Katia
Katia That would be a very early Mat class! Hopefully, I will be invited back soon to record more, however, its usually once every two years as they have lots of other great teachers. You can follow our Instagram and check out our website for more info and the virtual class does have a link that lasts for 48 hours that you can retake once the class is over. www.primalmovementworks.com
1 person likes this.
Thank you! A really nicely designed and executed class!
Thanks @copycat glad you enjoyed the class :) 
51-60 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin