Reformer w/Tower Strength<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 2685

Reformer w/Tower Strength
Lisa Hubbard
Class 2685

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Michele & Brenda Absolutely appreciate your feedback! Thank you ladies :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lisa !
This was Amazing and challenging! I will try it on some of my stronger clients. I always enjoy your classes!
Fantástic class!!!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Andrea, it's definitely for the more seasoned and strong mover So appreciate your comments!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Roberto! Hope it was challenging enough for you
1 person likes this.
Love, love, love this! So challenging, but as usual Lisa your cues are so helpful. Thankyou also much!
Lisa Hubbard
Sayshie, love, love, love your feedback, thank you! It is such a challenging class and happy you enjoyed it...come back! :)
1 person likes this.
This was a tough class, but I really liked the opposite arm/leg reaches with the springs. Talk about whole body control! I am definitely incorporating some of these ideas for some of my students.
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Marci. This class is definitely not for the faint. I wanted to bring in some ideas that challenged unilateral body control, because I struggle with it! :) happy to hear that you will be offering some of these ideas to your students. :)
1 person likes this.
The unilateral work is fantastic! I love the progression in the individual exercises especially the plank and side plank series on the Tower. Will definitely be incorporating these exercises for my clients who are progressing into Advanced repertoire. Thank you for sharing.
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin