Restorative Mat<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 2687

Restorative Mat
Lisa Hubbard
Class 2687

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Anne for joining in class, happy you enjoyed it and that it loosened up you back!
1 person likes this.
thanks!
Lisa Hubbard
You are very welcome and thank you for taking class with me!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Wow, that was a wonderful class! I especially loved your cues for the roll down. They helped me to engage my hamstrings and hips. Thank you, love your classes!
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Lori, you've made my morning! Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me. Have a great week!
1 person likes this.
Hello Lisa, no new classes from you? I haven't taken a class from you recently so I was looking and noticed that there is nothing recent. Love your style and hope there will be something new from you soon. Thanks
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Tovo, there are so many wonderful teachers on the site, so I am truly thankful for your comments. We have scheduled new classes to be filmed in May, so stay tuned! Would you happen to have any requests? Thank you again 💛
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this class. It was so gentle on the joints yet I can already feel the difference in my body!!
Lisa Hubbard
JSeifel so wonderful to hear and that you took class with me. Thank you and I hope you will bookmark it for the future.
Maryam
1 person likes this.
thank you. Your flow of movement are fantastic. Always love watching your performance.
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin