Restorative Mat<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 2687

Restorative Mat
Lisa Hubbard
Class 2687

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Comments like this really make your day! Thank you so much Maryam ๐Ÿ’› hope youโ€™ll come back and take more classes with me! Xx
1 person likes this.
This is exactly what my body needed today as itโ€™s been very bitchy this week. Thank you for a lovely class I feel much better ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Lisa Hubbard
Heather Hi Heather, thank you for your very kind comments-so glad you feel better!
Sarvenaz
1 person likes this.
What a great stretch for my back! Would love to see more classes with you on the ball!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Sarvenaz so happy that your back feels stretched and that hope youโ€™ll try some of my other classes too!
Clemencia Puerta
I loved this Class Lisa. Very paceful and great for these days in which you do not want a very strong rutine!.... Your yellow outfit is great as well ;););)
Thanks for another great Class!
Lisa Hubbard
Clemencia Puertaย I am with you on this these days, an easier workout to work out the kinks in the body! Thank you for sharing and joining me! I am grateful to you and PA ๐Ÿ’š
1 person likes this.
This class was just lovely. I will be using it often.
Lisa Hubbard
SherryKย I am so happy to know that you enjoyed the class Sherry. Thank you for your kind words and grateful that youโ€™ll be doing it often! Appreciate the comments ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Lovely class. Touches all bases.ย  Thanks
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin