Turn Preps into Movements<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2728

Turn Preps into Movements
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2728

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Benjamin, Thank you for another wonderful class. Would you tell me if there are other books by Joseph Pilates that contain photos and descriptions of the apparatus exercises like "Return to Life Through Contrology" explains the mat work? Thank you.
Lisa V
1 person likes this.
LOVED this class xx
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you both so much, glad you enjoyed this class! Christine—I wish there was such a book by Joseph Pilates. He did assemble a couple of brochures that advertised the Reformer, and he documented his exercise sequences with photography and wall charts. These decorated his studio walls and were used in pamphlets, as well (a lot of those can be found at the NY Public Library). However, there is no comprehensive book on the Reformer written by Joseph. If you have any specific questions I'll do my best to answer them here—thanks for watching!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for your reply.
1 person likes this.
Let's see some archival MAT work videos from Benjamin Degenhardt please!
Thank you in anticipation.
Yab-a-dab-a-doo Benjamin! Great class. Thank you!
Benjamin Degenhardt
David—yabadabadoo is exactly how I feel after a good Pilates practice ;) Thanks for watching, so glad you enjoyed it!
2 people like this.
Woohoo! I got my Saturday morning workout on with YOU ?? Fabulous job as always.
1 person likes this.
I am amazed by this wonderful class, thank you Benjamin! Never tired of everything that I learn with you!
This was wonderful. Thank you!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin