Sequencing to Leg Pull<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2729

Sequencing to Leg Pull
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2729

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Very excited that is the start of a new mat series with Benjamin.
2 people like this.
Thanks for re-renergizing my Pilates practice. I could listen to you all the live long day
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this invigorating class!
Elizabeth M
I have spondylolisthesis in my L5 and have been trying to find a safe way to do stomach-based exercises without getting into the lower back. Benjamin's instructions insured I got the benefits of extension work without stressing my injury. This has really expanded my practice--thank you!
1 person likes this.
Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. I found so much in this class!! Benjamin, your teaching, cueing and sequencing are making the fullness of Pilates come alive in my body. Thank you. Now, as I learn, I can share with my clients.
Becky C
1 person likes this.
Another great sequence. Found strength in my back I didn't know I had. Thanks. See you in 2 months! :)
Wow! Just wow! Great class very challenging. I am sweating a lot. Love the way you cued and wonderful sense of humor. Definitely adding to my favorites. Thank you Benjamin. ??
I've found my strong back again. I pump exclusively for my 3 month old, so my neck, shoulders, and back are just all out of whack. Benjamin thank you for pushing me to the edge with breath and control. High fives!
Really liked all the back work - everyone really needs that in today's world thanks
Amazing class, thank you.
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin