Conditioning for Boomerang<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2731

Conditioning for Boomerang
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2731

Watch this Class
Benjamin I so very much appreciate the imagination, the praxpctise, the work and energy that you have put into these Mat breakdowns.

Every time I do one of your classes I fall in love with the Mat exercises all over again xxx
And my apologies for typos ... iPhone fingers x
I love these short workouts breaking down a particular exercise. Benjamin has a gift of deconstructing then rebuilding all the pieces together so by the time you get to the exercise it is already in your body. You understand it. Thank you. If only he could do this for the entire Pilates repatoire!
1 person likes this.
Btw Benjamin, it is a tease that you are offering your new training in Calgary. Hopefully some day you could offer it over in Vancouver :)
1 person likes this.
Benjamin, thank you so much for yet another of your amazing PA classes and tutorials. The breakdowns and cues always give me a deeper understanding and new appreciation of each exercise. Can't wait to see you in Phoenix!
1 person likes this.
For a good and deep understanding! Great class, thank you!
Becky C
1 person likes this.
Best boomerang I've ever done! Thanks!
Benjamin I Love the way you prepared each part of the body and then broke down the movement and then re-constructed it into a beautiful flowing and logical movement Masterful LOVE it x
Benjamin Degenhardt
Yay, thanks everyone! So happy to hear that you find more success in Boomerang. It's simply too fun a movement not to include in our practice. But: build it first, then throw it. Happy boomeranging everyone!
1 person likes this.
Love the visualisations given in this and what a great way to break down boomerang. Thank you!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin