Fundamental Reformer Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2745

Fundamental Reformer Flow
Amy Havens
Class 2745

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Michelle Lisle, thank you for your comments and your questions. The ability to roll over/get hips up of the carriage and/or floor-----this is challenging on many levels. 1) strength in abdominals 2) mobility of a spine 3) the relationship between those two things 4) maybe body weight/size/proportion 5) practice!! :) I too have had challenges with rolling over and still do to this day if my body isn't warmed up enough, if I've been sitting more, if my mind isn't ready. My advice, keep practicing, you'll get there! Your other question about the pinching in your sciatic nerve --- without seeing you in person and seeing your alignment, I can't really say for sure, but if your intuition tells you to lower your bar then that is exactly what you should do! Maybe try scooting away from your bar so you're less hip flexed. Perhaps changing that angle will give you the opportunity to find more internal connection, "lift" and decompression. Hope that makes sense!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy,
Yes that all makes perfect sense and I will continue to practice and be patient with getting that rollover :)
1 person likes this.
Very easy to follow at home! Excellent class after a hard run!
Thank you Elizabeth!
Vivian ~ At the moment, we only have the download feature available on our app for the iPhone and iPad. We hope to add this feature to more devices in the future.
Patty Hafen
1 person likes this.
I really enjoy reconnecting with the basic exercises, and this was perfect. Thank you!
Glad you enjoyed this Patricia Hafen!
1 person likes this.
Amy you're so brilliant. I love your cueing. Simple and yet deadly effective. Thanks so much for sharing all this knowledge
Thank you so much Cathy !
1 person likes this.
I am taking notes preparing to complete my certification. This video has the largest number of highlighted comments, suggestions, cues of any other I have watched, especially tailored for a new student. Thank you for all the creative ideas.
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin