Full-Body Wunda Chair<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2747

Full-Body Wunda Chair
Meredith Rogers
Class 2747

Watch this Class
Thank YOU Jennifer! I don't always give advanced movements to newbies but Nancy is so strong that I thought she could handle it and that it would be a good challenge for her.
Hi Jennifer !
I was most certainly in the best of hands with Meredith Rogers! It was the best possible birthday gift for this pilates mat instructor. ❤️
1 person likes this.
A really nice workout but I had to keep checking if there  were springs changes.
Katharine sorry about that.  I'll try to keep that in mind for future classes.  Thank you for sharing your feedback!
1 person likes this.
Loved this, my only comment is that Meredith did not specify where the springs are, only mentioned making them lighter or heavier. I realise this varies from bodies but as my own experience on the wunda chair is limited Id like explicit instructions on details like spring placement, otherwise great workout and instruction. Thank you
Tova thank you for pointing that out.  I will remember to be more clear next time I teach.
1 person likes this.
These are great basics clear cuing feel good moves 
Elizabeth D thanks!! She did so great for her first time ever on the chair!Elizabeth D 
1 person likes this.
Amazing, love this
Lisa C thank you !!
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin