Fascia in Motion<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Workshop 2748

Fascia in Motion
Elizabeth Larkam
Workshop 2748

Watch this Workshop
Hi Elizabeth how do we scan the QR code from your book Fascia in motion to access your videos. ?
Lisa, on the inside cover of my book you find the instructions and the access code. Then on page  xvii. How to use this book explains in detail. Please follow the instructions on that page. Thank you!
Janice B
Hello Elizabeth, I have benefitted so much from your videos and I’m loving this book. As many have stated in this section I can’t get the clips to work. I scan the bar code and get the two minute video w/account sign in request and can’t get back to barcode, big circle...
Janice B, Thank you for your support of my book. I am very sorry you are not able to access the videos. I rely on the expert team at Pilates Anytime to trouble shoot. They are always able to fix any problem. I will send an email asking for their help.
Janice B ~ Thank you for your comment. I tried it on my phone and it also had me log in to my account once I scanned the QR code. Once I logged in, I went back and scanned the video I wanted once more and it worked for me. As long as you have access to the videos on your account, it should work when you are logged in. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com and we can help you further.
Janice B
1 person likes this.
Thanks Gia, for getting back with me so quickly.  Your advice was helpful, but I did discover that an adblocker on my phone was the culprit.  When I turned it off I was able to use the barcodes (after signing in) with no problem.  I thought this might be good info. for others.  Now to get back to enjoying a great book!

Micky C
1 person likes this.
Dear Elizabeth,

Sorry for asking this quesiton,this book is published in China in Chinese and I have just received the book today,I guess we are unable to scan the QR code as you mentioned before,is there any other way that we can access to this workshop?
Thank you,
Thank you for your interest in the book in Chinese! Let’s ask the web person in charge at Pilates Anytime!
Micky C ~ Thank you for your forum post. The QR codes should still work, but if you are having trouble accessing the workshop, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com and we can help you. 
Jennifer S
How do I access this class? Also is there a test associated with it?
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin