Deep Core Relationship<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 2755

Deep Core Relationship
Karen Sanzo
Class 2755

Watch this Class
Karen your class was excellent!!! I enjoyed your class as always, is a pleasure to see your talent again in action
1 person likes this.
Watching and listening to you is like coming home, Sienna has grown so much! I love you! ????
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much !!!!! Your cueing is so nice
1 person likes this.
Loved it. The cueing is superb. And Sienna is beautiful!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
This practice bridges level 1 to level 2, nicely done! Thanks Karen and your daughter:).
1 person likes this.
very nice and peaceful class Karen Sanzo! The tone of your voice is amazing. Not too much exercises but very well chosen. An interesting balanced work. Thank you!
Karen Sanzo
Judit Esteve--
I appreciate the voice comment. What's interesting is that I attempt to match my voice often to the person. I notice in the first few sessions if they seem to respond the more up beat, higher tone, or if they respond to a calmer tone. It's really different for us all. Has to fit the person in front of you to create the relationship.
1 person likes this.
Loved the exploration of challenging and connecting with fit students, that are new to Pilates. Thank you for a great class!
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class...i love how you train your children (young adults). Mine are not so willing. Thanks so much!!
1 person likes this.
Great queuing an explanation of technique. Would be beneficial to mention at the beginning of the technique the color strap that you recommend.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin