Creating Awareness<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 2756

Creating Awareness
Karen Sanzo
Class 2756

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Sorry to be the sour grapes here, but by referring to the change in springs after the fact, not in between exercises, a first time viewer/user is "behind" in the reps. This is my first time with this instructor, so perhaps she doesn't teach this way all the time. I did find that it didn't allow for even a very quick change of springs while on the long box. Please consider the time needed to perform changes like grab a head pillow, etc. Instructor does all of the set up that individual person does themselves. Can't wok out with flow. must start and stop the video. BTW there is no question this is below my normal level of pilates. I'm using it because of the apparatus brand, not the level of work. Hope this is helpful feedback when using boxes and other props. They take a little time to set up. I did love the creative mix up and the class though.
Karen Sanzo
Ellen, Feedback is always valuable; thank you. This particular session was initially designed as a mini workshop type of class, so I can definitely appreciate the challenge you had in trying to create a flowing workout for yourself.
1 person likes this.
Great class love your energy :)
So fun!!
1 person likes this.
Great class..always love seeing mother and daughter teams!
1 person likes this.
Great explanations and variations. I look forward to watching more of you videos when i get my reformer
1 person likes this.
Wonderful variations! Thanks Karen Sanzo for this imaginative class!
1 person likes this.
Wow Karen! You get me every time.
1 person likes this.
good job ladies, Karen, you are awesome
1 person likes this.
I love this class and can't wait to do it again! It was refreshing, fun and challenging. Thanks Karen!  
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin