Improving Extension in Dance<br>Karen Clippinger<br>Class 2792

Improving Extension in Dance
Karen Clippinger
Class 2792

Watch this Class
Tasha P
I loved this class as it was geared towards dancers!
Karen Clippinger
Kris, Shona, Zsuzsa and Elizabeth:
Thank you for your wonderful comments. They are so appreciated. I am finally getting a chance to get caught up on my emails during the pandemic, so sorry for the delay. Kris so glad you appreciated it and I do think it has a lot of value for those who are not dancers, too. Elizabeth, give my best to Cindy. Shona and Zsuzsa, special thanks.
I wish you all good health and strength in these trying times!
Karen Clippinger
Tasha,
I am so glad you enjoyed my class. I really have found that adding some more dance-specific Pilates repertoire enhances dance skill acquisition.
Wishes for good health!
Thank you so much! That was wonderful. It has been years since I have danced and that felt great.
This class was amazing! I’m a former dancer, and feel like I haven’t worked some of these muscles in ages. Thank you for the excellent workout! :)
Thenia A
🙏🌟❣ wonderful  class a big thank! I feel more experienced 
I love the foot and ankle strengthening returning to this this afternoon after a while… also the upper back extension is so nice- I wonder how she would teach upper back connect in the backrowing series to more of a beginner thanks!
Video only is 2 minutes no 60 ?
Marchel A
Marcia Z  the video should play for just short of an hour. Please try our Video Troubleshooter and if you are still having trouble,  email us at support@pilatesanytime.com
41-49 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin