Eve Gentry Commentary<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 2795

Eve Gentry Commentary
Pilates Anytime
Special 2795

Watch this Special Feature
3 people like this.
Priceless! Thank you!
Paola Maruca
What a gift, thank you Michele Larsson and PA family!
7 people like this.
Another incredible piece of history......and to hear her voice.....Thank You!!!
2 people like this.
Love love love! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Thanks to all that made this come to life.
(Edited by Moderator - Kristi Cooper on June 28, 2021)
Behind the scenes info: When we were working on getting the Pilates Legacy ready for the launch (October 2013), the whole team was involved (about 12 people at the time). We had over 40 videos "in the can" filmed the month before, were researching, asking for rights and permission, reviewing transcripts and audio records, interviewing, editing, etc... Jeff and I sat in a dark room (so he could edit and I could quickly review) for a month (3-4 days a week). One day near the end of that month (when I was near true exhaustion), he took off his headphones and said "What do you think about this?" I was speechless (unless you count the expression of tears) and so grateful. This was Jeff's idea and skill and a wonderful surprise to me. Thank you Jeff.
Wow.....just to explain that "Pilates" is not just breath, but hard work for "hard people" ;)
I would love to hear from anyone who was at that workshop in 1988. I know some of our members/teachers were.
Just amazing!
This video brought tears to my eyes. I was at the workshop at St. Francis and met Eve Gentry for the first time. It was also my first class with Eve and her amazing work. Thank you Kristi for keeping the flame alive!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin