Spinal Articulation Tower<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 2797

Spinal Articulation Tower
Cara Reeser
Class 2797

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved the comment 'Pelvis as the last Vertebra' . Made a real impression. Loved the workout with just control and therefore beauty. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Just watched this - stunning. Some great little gems in here. Thank you as always Cara Reeser x
Glad you are watching and that it is helping. So happy to get these notes Sarah Jane and Pat !
Today was my 3rd or 4th time with this video. Each time it gets better and better. Today I was successful with my shoulder bridge into roll up with the Push Through Bar. The movement of my pelvis became really clear. Still working on the Climbing the Tree variation. Thanks Cara and Laura! Xoxo
1 person likes this.
Thank you Laurel See you in August ! xo
I have done this class, feeling great with Cara Reeser and Laura ! Love you girls! Thanks for the nice spine and hip motion !
Loved the tutorial and class! More like this please for teachers. These are little mini workshops touching on all our foundations and principles. Loved!
Cara, no matter how many times I rediscover this tower session, it never gets old. So, so good. Please do more tower and reformer work for us. Thank you so much. Just amazing. 
I've done this class many times, but wow; I feel so amazing after each time. Cara, your cues are just fabulous; you don't even have to look at the screen. What a great tower class. Thank you.
Delia Ford
Can you elaborate on why you opted not to load for the tower and short spine segment...
31-40 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin