Efficient Arm Movement<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 2800

Efficient Arm Movement
Cara Reeser
Class 2800

Watch this Class
Great cue with visualization.
Sharon O
Love this session and will watch workshop next. Very challenging to learn new ways to work--thank you. Have rewound rewound rewound to understand and practice!
Great Sharon! If you have any question after taking the workshop don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for watching.
Amazing class, thank you Cara Reeser. This work on scapulae is fundamental to live tension free in neck and shoulders and unmissable when it comes to preparing for plank, push ups and more advanced pilates exercises. Will apply immediately!
Marta M
amazing class..so much to learn! will view the workshop too.Thank you
Fabulous thank you Cara - always learn so much from you. Any cues to take tension from the neck for me are great as this is my weak area (although I also find plank/leg pull also super hard)!! Clearly plenty to work on:) Sarah from UK. P.S If you can suggest any of your classes that particularly cue for neck position (ie in chest lift/hundred etc) please advise...x
1 person likes this.
Sarah Edwards ~ You can find all of Cara's classes that work on neck and shoulder awareness here. I hope this helps!
Fabulous thanks Gia. So helpful....
Jen C
Cara, you are a fantastic teacher. I'm so grateful that this platform exists. Such clarity of cueing, demo, imagery and choices... Thank you--I love the cape image. Hugs.
Deborah B
Love the cape image also!  Any tips for hypermobile shoulders? Hard to balance looseness with not letting them roll out of place. 
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin