Connecting to Your Seat<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 2830

Connecting to Your Seat
Lesley Logan
Class 2830

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
LOVED this! Lunch break quickie :) I had a bit of a muscle pull in my back and hadn't been able to do a class for a few days. That was JUST what I needed to get back on track. I feel like new! Love your style and calm manner.
Thank you everyone! I am so happy you are enjoying the class. I love when class can be taken even on the busiest of days and also when you are getting back into it! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
So great to 'take class' from you again! Great choice on theme-so relevant!
Awe Rachel! Thank you for taking with me again! So glad you loved the theme. It's my favorite xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Good job Lesley! It's always nice to hear different cues, I search to find unique various ways of saying the same thing to freshen things up!!
NS
NS
2 people like this.
I loved every moment of this class! More please and thank you!
Thank you, Brenda and Natalie, for watching, and I am so happy you got some great cues from the class. xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Great class, great cues! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Great class and fantastic teacher! Thank you Lesley Logan! I really enjoy your style and the pace was perfect. You are easy to listen to :)
Kaitlin and Jodi thank you so much for watching my class. Really happy you enjoyed my cues! Hopefully, we'll do class together again soon xx~LL
21-30 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin