You Graduated, Now What?<br>Lesley Logan<br>Tutorial 2833

You Graduated, Now What?
Lesley Logan
Tutorial 2833

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the encouragement. I have my first "real" (not family or inner social circle) client tomorrow and Chapter 5 really resonated with me. I'll keep your words in mind.
1 person likes this.
Jodi Thank you so much for watching! I hope your first "real" client session went well. I am sure you did amazing! There is more to come in this series so stay tuned. xx~LL
Andrea W
1 person likes this.
Loving this, Lesley Logan :)
YAY! That's so great to hear Andrea thank you for watching and stay tuned for more! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Thanks Lesley!! I agree what you said Especially.... when clients become natural advertising by not noticed because .... how much change from inside out after they started pilates .... and people around them ...asked....then .... clients ....said "pilates and our name " .....that is keep happening to our studio.... and definitely yes !!....help me to more confident about pilates...it is like circles momentum 😊
Wanvisa thank you so much for watching! It's great to see you here too! I hope you like the next tutorials xx~LL
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
Lesley, I read your very clear, concise and valuable book many moons ago and am thrilled to see you here sharing it inperson! Excellent and sinple info...there is nothing like that human touch and word of mouth. Thank you!!!
Myriam Kane wow! First thank you for reading my book and for coming back for more info here at PA!! I agree, that is nothing like word of mouth. It's the best compliment to what we do as teachers. xx~LL
1 person likes this.
I love your tutorials, very informative and very helpful..Thank you Lesley! Looking forward to seeing more from you
1 person likes this.
Sue thank you so much! Another one dropped today so I hope you enjoy it as well xx~LL
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin