Creative Reformer w/Tower<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 2836

Creative Reformer w/Tower
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 2836

Watch this Class
That is an astute observation, Hinda. It is improvised. Kristi's and my intention when sharing our girl time classes is to give a glimpse and share our personal workout time. We typically don't plan ahead for these classes but go with what feels right in that moment. I hope you weren't disappointed.
Leelee
2 people like this.
Thanks these are some of my favorite workouts
Robin S
1 person likes this.
This is my new go to work the whole body 1/2 hour don't whine you have time to work out class!! Excellent fun and fully packed.
Robin HOORAY!!
1 person likes this.
Love the ideas you two throw out there, each adding things in, observations, etc... makes a great recipe for movement - with great results - super fun class, and it's obvious how much you enjoy working together. Thank you!
Patti S thanks for playing with us and sharing your feedback.  I'm glad you like girl time and it seems you get the point.
1 person likes this.
I absolutely love working out with you girls! I bought a projector so that I could project the workouts nice and large on the wall. It makes me feel like you two are in the room with me. You’re friendly chatter through the workout makes it so much fun!
Rebecca C that sounds so fun!!  Bring a friend for you too!!
1 person likes this.
OK girls  (girl time girls)  can we get another reformer tower combo with you two?  Please.....This is an all time favorite
Amy Preusser thanks for the request!  We don't have as much opportunity to make classes together these but we can certainly keep that in mind and hopefully we will be able to film more soon.
51-60 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin