Unilateral Combinations<br>Kristi C. & Meredith R.<br>Class 2852

Unilateral Combinations
Kristi C. & Meredith R.
Class 2852

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I just love you guys ! Pilates is about havin fun too and your " normality " at the start of this video brought a smile to my face this morning . Superb workout as usual but the friendship that is palpable between you both makes this more special . PA videos like this bring you guys closer to us all , your virtual family . Wishing you both a healthy and happy Christmas season . " Nollag Shona" ... in Irish . Thank you ??
1 person likes this.
A new Girl Time video is always cause for celebration, and this is a great one. I love the unilateral arm and leg work. I agree with Lizanne - the friendship between the two of you makes it special. Thank you for letting us join you!
1 person likes this.
You both are hilarious and I want to have drinks with you;). This was exactly what my body needed today thank you!
Z A
1 person likes this.
Oh that was really fun and cozy. Thank you girls for be'ng the treat of the week.
1 person likes this.
I love your classes. Always exactly what I need. I didn't want it to end! Thank you!!
2 people like this.
Lovely! I have a tender right SI joint today ..ugh! But I think this may have helped. I really loved your queue when we were rotated in mermaid doing extension and you said, One hand pulls the bar one hand pushes. Thank you again for a lovely class !
1 person likes this.
lovely and funny class, we all need more unilateral work, loved the variation of the double leg stretch with the mini twist
I just saw the end of the year blooper reel (coming soon!) and a few funny moments from this day made the cut! Good times!
Stacy get on over to the studio one day and stay after with us! Maybe we could organize a girl time live class for us all to do together? hmmm... Connie I hope your SI joint feels better. And, omg, I need a haircut!
Thanks everyone.
Thanks for playing with us y'all.
Ingrid J
1 person likes this.
Great workout! And always good to do unilateral work. Just wanted to make a comment on finding a perfectly symmetrical person.... Starting with our organs Our bodies are made asymmetrically. Our heart is to the left of the sternum, the right lung is larger, we have an appendix on the right side of our intestines etc. not to mention other anatomical differences between the left and right side of our bodies. So no, you won't find a perfectly asymmetrical body. Keep the awesome unilateral workouts coming!
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin