Refine Your Form<br>Alan Herdman<br>Class 2864

Refine Your Form
Alan Herdman
Class 2864

Watch this Class
Thank you Alan for a wonderful, strong class with clear cues. Loved the different resistance throughout!
Wonderful session! One question - on short spine, Alan, you say "use" the front of your body. I have found I can articulate down when I relax the chest, so not sure how to approach this.
Great work out for men, loved the variations on all of the exercises! I just had to lighten the springs a bit because I am not as strong as the two men in class but not bad for a lady!
Interesting workout which demanded a lot of control. At the start I didn't pick up on the springs but you got clearer as it went along. Will definitely try another of your workouts.
This is great! I am woman who does Crossfit as well as Pilates, I've found I tend to want to use my global muscles like a guy in Pilates more than my internal abdominals, so this class was perfect for me, I could feel the exercises forcing me into my core more than my big muscles, fantastic! Thank you!
You are my favorite! This was incedible work. Missed you in Denver ! Will see you at PMA in Ca.
Marie Artman
Nice class. And im a girl. Thank you :)
Enjoyed the class and anatomical cues. Even more of those please!
Also, would you mind explaining the reasoning behind doing the arm series prone with the box on an incline, i've not seen that before. Thanks!
Claire M
1 person likes this.
I wish he verbalised the springs with every change. It is a bit of a guessing game...
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin