Deepen your Practice<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 290

Deepen your Practice
Kristi Cooper
Class 290

Watch this Class
Thanks Lynda! I do enjoy and am glad to hear you are enjoying with me!
great class. I love the modifications from what I am used to. I love any class that uses props, i.e. stability ball, toning balls, flexband etc... Look forward to your other classes!
Fabulous class - I loved it. It flew by and I wanted more! Thank you Kristi - your cueing is spot on, lighthearted, informative and fun and my body has worked hard, but without strain. Wonderful. I will be back for more
Are you also a Yoga teacher? (I noticed the slip on "childs pose" and your cueing reflects it too - if you indeed are a Yoga teacher or student).
Thank you Ali! No I am not a yoga teacher. I love yoga and every time I take a class, I swear I'm going to do more of it, and then another year goes by! I have had the good fortune of taking yoga from some good teachers though, so I am happy to hear at least some of their influence may have rubbed off on me. Thanks again!
3 people like this.
Sounds melodramatic, but I don't think I'd survive w/out Pilates Anytime. Not well, anyway :)

Thank you for this class and all you always do, Kristi.
Miriam you are so funny! And, I know exactly how you feel! Thank you for not holding back!
Karen M
1 person likes this.
I have a hip flexor injury and this class was gentle enough for me to practice with ease. It may be from 2010, but is a very good class. ty
Thank very much Kam. I'm glad you liked it!
Sorry, didn't find the instructions clear or any flow to class.
No need to be sorry Sharon. Thank you for the feedback.
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin