Short and Sweet Reformer<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 2905

Short and Sweet Reformer
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 2905

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Had just half an hour on this super busy saturday with the kids and all,and filled in with your super class,now mama needs to have another half to have some coffee before the kids notice she is available:D that was fun and awesome
Hi Judit, I am so pleased the workout worked for you. Take care and enjoy your baby when he/she arrives! :)Sarah
Nihan, This mama loves to hear of another taking time for herself! SO happy you enjoyed the class and a cup of coffee. Take care.
love it!!!
1 person likes this.
Excellent! A 30 min gem! Some moves I've never done, thanks so much :)
1 person likes this.
Loved it all. Particularly like the teaching point to press into the big toe and baby toe at the same time without worrying about middle toes - it really engaged my abs.
1 person likes this.
I have been doing class reformers, but my work schedule got crazy so I bought my own reformer for home. I was nervous how I was going to figure out my own workouts, but you made it so easy! Love your "lets get to business" personality. :)
This was my first anytime class and I loved it. So much variation. It felt good and I felt very stretched after. If they are all like this I am in!
Randee welcome to Pilates Anytime! I am so pleased you enjoyed your first class. Have fun.
Oksana P
Thank you for such a short and sweet class! Perfect start for my day :)
31-40 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin