Creative Mat Variations<br>Anula Maiberg<br>Class 2918

Creative Mat Variations
Anula Maiberg
Class 2918

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
loved some new challenges..welcome aboard from Australia xx
6 people like this.
Love your energy and humor that you bring with clear cuing that works! Love, Love
4 people like this.
Its so nice seeing new instructors. You are very unique and highly skilled. Thank you.
4 people like this.
Anula, I loved, loved this class... and I laughed at all your jokes. This looked challenging. And Lesley's smile looked great with her red lip stick!!!
Love you guys!
2 people like this.
Great challenging class, love using the weights!
2 people like this.
Great challenges! Thank you!
2 people like this.
It was challenging, it was nice! Thank you, Anula and good luck!
4 people like this.
Anula ...."Gentle....There's a lot of truth in that name. Also humor, hard work and a bunch of creativity! The only movement in this terrific and unique 40 class that I didn't enjoy was the forward lean springing into a plank.Got an alternative for those of us who don't have straps and also want to be kinder to our wrists?
Anula Maiberg
Hi Joni Nichols,
Absolutely! I would advise that anyone who 1. does not have a strap or 2. doesn't want to put pressure on their wrists is to do a few of those "leaning forward" movements without "falling" forward. Then you can just do modified pushups on your knees or hold a forearm plank for a few seconds. Let me know if that's helpful! - Anula
3 people like this.
Loved it! Looking forward to using the blue ball next week in my mat class. Fresh unique ideas!
1-10 of 145

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin