De-Stress Reformer<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 2928

De-Stress Reformer
Tracey Mallett
Class 2928

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really like the class, the cues, the creativity! But what is with all the bras...... ? Is this the message of Pilates ? Be "sexy" or healthy ?
1 person likes this.
Nice class Tracey, good to see you
Hi Jana, From the perspective of Pilates Anytime, there is no image or message being intentionally projected with Tracey's attire. Tracey is in fact a healthy and highly experienced teacher of Pilates as well as other fitness modalities, so sharing her teaching on PA is something we are grateful to do. We do not dictate what the teachers wear when they come to teach, ever. As someone who regularly reads her forum comments, I'm sure Tracey has received your feedback. If you find Tracey's workout wear distracting, I hope you will continue to seek out other experienced teacher's here on our site. Thank you so much for your feedback.
Hi Kristi,
I really appreciate you responding to me and find your response very proffessional. I really love all the work that you do - big fan! I work in the area of "healthy body image" and fell I needed to share my view. Thank you Pilates Anytime for that space and perhaps a possible area to bring to our awareness. Jana
1 person likes this.
Love!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class, your flow and choice of exercises. So inspiring and creative! Thanks and can't wait to try more of your videos!
1 person likes this.
A great class from you as always. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great class!
1 person likes this.
Excellent class! Lot of challenging exercises, especially with the ball! Thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Tracey! Loved the calm vibe and the deep work! I feel GREAT! Did it on my reformer at home, but will adapt a lot of it to mat using band and ball for my mat clients. Excellent work!
21-30 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin