Reformer on the Cadillac<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 2933

Reformer on the Cadillac
Mariska Breland
Class 2933

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
WoW ! Love the splits with biceps, gives an incredible feeling of power ! Thank you...
Thanks! For people trying this workout - in retrospect for the step down exercise on the long box- it would have been better for me to keep my heel down and limit ROM. I normally do this as an exercise standing on the tower and lunging down and pressing the spring leg back. I came up with this variation on the fly because if you do the former, you would hit your head on the Cadillac overhead bars.
3 people like this.
Thanks Mariska. Loved the workout and your innovative variations. Pity I only have a tower at home. Can't wait to try the last few exercises when I get near a Cadillac. Thanks again.
3 people like this.
Hi
Very much enjoy all your classes the challenge the creativity and your sense of humour
Thank you
2 people like this.
Thank you so much!m looking forward doing this class now. I love your sense of humor its just more fun smiling and exercising in the same time have a great day!
1 person likes this.
That was great, thank you so much for the great class. Wonderful new ways to look at stretches with push thru bar. LOVED it. Please so us more soon !!!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Added to m favs, loved it!! Thanks Mariska!! Great attention to unilateral movement in this practice!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this workout. Love the splits. so fun.
1 person likes this.
Just watched it, can't wait to attempt it while reading a book. ;)
1 person likes this.
love her she's hilarious!
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin