Biotensegrity in Motion<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2944

Biotensegrity in Motion
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2944

Watch this Class
Theresa J
Thank you Elizabeth! I live in Florida and am still 'recovering' from the hurricane. I needed movement that would help me and my clients release the pent up tension and fear from the last couple of weeks. This certainly helped me! I can't wait to share it with them. Thank you so much.
Sending all good thoughts to you Theresa and to your Engelwood Pilates community as you rebuild from the storms. So glad this reformer class is helpful. It is my intention - perhaps yours also - to teach Pilates sequences that support the physical, cognitive, emotional and spiritual aspects of each client.
Great class and interesting variations. Must say that I struggled on a half roller with the feet in straps exercises. Look forward to trying them with a full roller when i'm back in the studio though. This is my first Pilates Anytime class and i'm not disappointed. Clear video and the split screen and views are most helpful. Thanks also for clarifying spring tensions with each and every exercise.
Vanisha, welcome to Pilates Anytime! Thank you for starting with this reformer class. No need to use a roller for feet in straps. Probably wise to become familiar with the sequences before adding a half or full roller. The Pilates Anytime production team is enormously skilled. It’s a pleasure and a privilege to work with them. Enjoy your classes
I'm not sure where to start. This was a phenomenal class!! The third class of yours I've taken in a week. Not only does it feel great, but I feel great the next day as well. I love incorporating the roller. I have a floor reformer (Pilates IQ), so had to get creative on the single leg work. I love your sense of humor and your teaching style. I've been reading up on fascia and biotensegrity and find it fascinating. Thank you for your creative, challenging classes!!:)
So glad Anne-Marie that these classes are working for you. Thank you for taking time to comment. It is tricky to adjust the IQ Reformer to match studio reformer dimensions. Perhaps you put the box on the carriage to get the right height? Enjoy your classes😍
Just loved this class. My body felt warm and connected from head to toe after the class. It’s a privilege to do a class with you Elizabeth. Thank you and PA for hosting such amazing teachers!
(I discovered this class after watching Elizabeth’s most recent class with BOSU and jump board)
Melissa R
Really enjoyed this class and your humour.  
Katie M
My first class with Elizabeth and wow I can't wait to do more.  I'm sure it didn't look very graceful but this class had my body moving in ways it hasn't in a long time.  Thank-you.
Katie, Welcome to Pilates Anytime! Please let me know what you are looking for in a reformer class.  Would love to recommend more classes for you.!
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin