Watch this Class
6 people like this.
She has the best outfits!!!!
3 people like this.
Love your sense of humour !!
The work out is so interesting !!
Thank you !
Úžasné. Hodinárska práca.
I´m sorry, I don´t know enough English for a letter for you, Elisabeth, but I practice your exercises at home - Mat, Reformer. You are my teacher. Your´s sincerelly.
Viera, Slovakia
1 person likes this.
Dear Elizabeth, it's always such a pleasure to learn your teachings. You give us a tremendous amount of information, and your passion connects everything (like fascia does. I look forward to meeting you somewhere. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I love your humor, the way you teach! Thank you for fascia focused….everyone like a workout with" fascia" now in germany… but I love to feel and understand the work in my body!
MKV
Elizabeth , you truly are a fantastic teacher ! I never get your classes first time round !!!! I love the knowledge you give us ! Thank you so much ! Please keep coming !
WOW! Great stuff Elizabeth. Had to really pay attention, which is great for all of us after doing the same exercises for a long time. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Another Oscar winning outfit AND awsome lesson.
As a former Rhythmic Gumnastic Coach that had to deal with leotards for team, I know some very talented , creative seamstresses and their amazing work for Iceskating,Gymnasts and more.
Back to the lesson...
I would think that I should try to introduce one more detaill at a time, rather then eyes, tongue and all together..
1 person likes this.
This class is awesome, love the cueing!
Sutthinee S
1 person likes this.
wow this is wonderful and highly advance. i am sweat and feel so relief. thank you for teaching at pilatesanytime. and as you say sometime we had so much learn to feel how our abdominal work, instead we should learn how to feel another sensitivities parts of the body such a tonque and eyes. it make sens.
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin