Traditional Fletcher Class<br>Kyria Sabin<br>Class 2958

Traditional Fletcher Class
Kyria Sabin
Class 2958

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Each time I take this class I appreciate Kyria's pace,  cueing and balance of exercises for the whole body. The Pilates studio I am part of uses the Fletcher method so the breathing is just a part of my practice now. I would LOVE it if Kyria and other Fletcher teachers could add classes to the Pilates Anytime offerings.
Thank you for your feedback Joan! Our content is already scheduled through this year, but we will keep it in mind moving forward. 
Like many before me, I am a fan of Kyria's Cuing. I feel like I got more out  of  each exercise with her teaching style. I really wish there were more Kyria/Fletcher Style classes available at P.A. Thanks Kyria:) 
1 person likes this.
Very interesting class! Some clients of mine seemingly manage not to breathe at all for 60 minutes (didn't know that was possible!) or forget about breath early on, so I'm interested to learn more about the percussive breathing and incorporate its elements into my classes. I'm also a big fan of Ron's clock method and it helps me get more energized for the upcoming physical practices.

I was always criticized for breathing too forcefully when attending certain group classes in person, but always believed that "your breath should be heard in another county" when doing Pilates.))
31-34 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin