Strength and Balance Mat<br>Layla Khashoggi<br>Class 296

Strength and Balance Mat
Layla Khashoggi
Class 296

Watch this Class
Thank you Ginette, Joni and Anita!
I'm so glad you found something in this class you liked. Come back at it and I assure you that what got you shaking the first time won't be as challenging in the future. Here's to SPRING!
Great work with pike. I'm really looking for more of this kind of exercise. Trying to strengthen this move to help my "jumping into" a handstand.
Hi Monica-
That pike work is good for shoulder girdle strength and stability. You can access some very good upper body strength and coordination on the equipment (reformer and chair in particular). If you don't have access to equipment, you might also try a modified twist on the mat ..... you can even use plastic page protectors under your feet to allow them to slide. WARNING: this can be tough!.
Holy moly! Great class!
Great workout...been looking for a new ball class with some challenging, interesting variations. Thanks much!
amazing!!! what a fantastik teacher!!!
thanks -- I love having the opportunity to get a good workout using the ball.
Layla please do another workout like this!! It's really awesome! Very challenging and unique!
Thanks, Monica! I do plan to come back to Pilates Anytime, but life has had other plans for me recently I hope to be back soon. I am really happy you like what you're doing here!
wow.....challenging....great fun and one realises its own weaknesses Thank you!!!!
Theresa L
Wow, what a challenge! Love the ball so thanks for weights and ball Pilates work. Awesome.
41-50 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin