Cardio Reformer Burst<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 298

Cardio Reformer Burst
Amy Havens
Class 298

Watch this Class
Hi Kerry, thanks for the feedback! I will be doing that class again soon for myself. Ah, those Christmas chocolates and holiday goodies! Happy New Year, thanks for being a part of this wonderful community!!
1 person likes this.
Great class. Love these short workouts
Thank you Jo!!!
Love your jump board classes! Will you be adding more to "Pilates Anytime" soon?
Hi Amy! Thank you so much....and yes I should have another jumpboard class coming up soon. It has more footwork variations and some hand weights added to the workout. I have to admit, I got a little 'lost in the moment' when I filmed it so be ready for lots of repetition and me not doing to best job of counting repetitions! It should be a good one though, pretty sweaty!!
God gave me rain (no bike to beach) , so Amy gave me jump board! As always, a perfect session. Thank you
Oh Jennifer...thank you! Much appreciation to you for always posting such positive comments about your class experience. Thank you so much!
Wow this was a lot of fun! I really got my heart rate up and felt very strong! Thanks for this wonderful class :)
Hi Katie.....wonderful, fun is a good thing! Yes this short little class covered a lot and gave me a good all-over experience too. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me!
Love this class! There's just something about jumping with the physioball - challenging and super fun. Get into the rhythm, then play with how high to toss it jumping out so as to catch it on the return.
41-50 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin