Reformer for Circulation<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 2985

Reformer for Circulation
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 2985

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Thank you. I really enjoyed this class which made me realize that I was focusing on exhalation and not enough on inhalation. Big Difference!!!
1 person likes this.
thank you , beautiful class
1 person likes this.
Amy this really helps to look at the reformer work from a whole different perspective. Linking this class to the mat class makes everything quite clear. I also love the cheetah image for knee stretch for my clients. Do you use this same idea for people who are just starting with Pilates?
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy! You always bring me back to what Pilates is for and how much fun it can be.
1 person likes this.
Your reformer classes literally breathe new life into every exercise. I always look forward to seeing them and wish there were more!
Teaching has been reassuring the last 2 days, since participating in this class! I and clients truly benefit from your commitment to the Pilates principles and your teaching of these principles on every level!!! So simple and profound is the method's efficacy. True genius. (You as well as Joe:) I am so joyous, inspired and honored to be on this path with you!!!

AnnS
3 people like this.
Would appreciate knowing springs used throughout video. Hard to tell what is being used.
2 people like this.
I would also appreciate it if you could reply with specific spring info for all the exercises. It's such a great class that I want to do on a regular basis. Thank you.
Rebecca T
I think I might have liked this class, but she races through the transitions which made what was supposed to be a healing class stressful. In the balance between too talky and too succint, this is way, way on the side of too succint.
1 person likes this.
I couldn't continue with this class. Too frustrating - assumes way too much knowledge of terms instead of instructing how to do them well, and almost no information about springs used.
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin