Glute-Focused Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2987

Glute-Focused Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 2987

Watch this Class
Consistently brilliant Courtney. I love your classes and I love your dynamic, fun loving and infectious energy! Love from Ireland.
SΓΌper tank you πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Do you use two reds for the standing leg workout part and wagging the tail?
Love your classes!! Hope to see you in ABD!!!
Thank you Courtney for a focused and challenging class with super cool flows! I really appreciate the fact that you stop and let us know to shorten the length of the straps before we begin- this made a huge difference for me. Hope to see you post more focused classes like this one soon! Best - Elizabeth
Did anyone find this hard to execute on an AeroPilates machine. Something is off mechanically.
Great class. My glutes definitely felt it. Always enjoy your classes. Thank you!!
Loved it! Wow so NEW different ways. I normally do all my hip extension work in many bridge position variations, side lying on reformer, side lying on box, kneeling on box, or prone on box and or on oov. Normally I don't like using the band, it was fun for a change. I like putting the glut med. work (strap squats/abd) in between the sets. Great class like always!
Yaaaassss Courtney!! Holy booty!
Jaime N
Loved this workout! It adds great variations to my workout. I always love your classes being a Stott Instructor as well.
31-40 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin