Cardio Pilates<br>Ed Botha<br>Class 299

Cardio Pilates
Ed Botha
Class 299

Watch this Class
That was tough! And awesome! I am going to do it regularly until I can fully keep up!
Holy crap. That was hard but amazing and fun. It really pushed and challenged my mind and body. Kudos for the gals in the class as I had to take breaks. Thank you Ed Botha ps you look amazing!!!!!!
Laurie C
I really enjoyed this class. It was very challenging for me. I do think it is very important to go at your own pace to avoid any injuries. So with that being said the last few sets of the squat thrusts and deck rolls and just didn’t do quite as many reps. But I look forward to doing this class again and hopefully work up to the pace of the other woman in that class. Very impressive!! Please consider bringing more of these type classes to PA.
I survived!!!! ;)
This was killer! I was dripping sweat.
oh my god, this was so hard! The first set was okay but by the 10th set I stared at the screen in awe of everyone still going. I feel incredibly strong and loved the blend of speed and slow/concentrated paces.
Philippa B
Great use of cardio bursts, but so much rolling onto my sitz bones and coccyx, and teasers even with a double mat really started to irritate them. Any solutions for that? Really enjoyed it all apart from that thank you.
Ash
I love how much you understand the body Ed. I always get something useful from your classes, for example trying to get the ankle bones to touch when side lying and doing double leg lifts. It reminded me that a physio once told me it's best to be in slight internal rotations when doing side lying leg lifts to target glute med rather than the TFL. The instructions for back support were very helpful too, getting as much extension in the thoracic spine and then letting the hips follow. Cheers!
Ash
1 person likes this.
ps did you really say "lady push ups"??!!
1 person likes this.
No offence Ash!
81-90 of 102

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin