Spine Corrector Basics<br>Diane Severino<br>Class 3007

Spine Corrector Basics
Diane Severino
Class 3007

Watch this Class
Lori
3 people like this.
It's always exciting to see a new Diane video! You always brighten my day with your sense of humor. This looks like just what I need for today so I am off to do it now. I appreciate your excellence and your fantastic personality!
5 people like this.
Aaaaw Diane I don't know you personally but I just love all your Pilates sessions I absolutely love your humour and your movements are so beautifully gracious I love it. You always make me smile you are one of these persons I would love to meet in the real :)
Susan B
3 people like this.
I just watched this while having my morning coffee. I can't wait to try it this afternoon. I love your style of teaching and your delightful humor. But it is your obvious knowledge and experience that will make this beneficial for me..... while enjoying the process !!
1 person likes this.
Love Aunty Di
2 people like this.
You are appreciated for your elegant, intellectual, movement.
A role model for ageless beauty.
Diane, I love you and your teaching more than you will ever know. For me, you embody what it is to live, share and express the "fullest capabilities" of the human form and all its beauty. Thank you for being here on Pilates Anytime, for sharing your expertise and experience so fully with all aspects of the Pilates community and for the high compliment you offer me at the beginning of this video. I am beyond humbled.
1 person likes this.
I'm so inspired auntie Di! thank you!
Thank you so much for this wonderful spine corrector session ! You re a great master! Mille merci
Love this and you!!
1 person likes this.
Such elegance, graceful movement, and some really funny lines - difficult to hammer that tail bone down when you are laughing! Thank you
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin