Breath and Endurance<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3028

Breath and Endurance
Amy Havens
Class 3028

Watch this Class
Hi Silvia -- hope you're enjoying the 10 day challenge! I got the toy at a children's toy store!
Hi Andree -- welcome and I do hope to see you at the end of the 10 day challenge. Let me know how everything goes along the way!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class. The visualization and queing were fantastic!! I now think of breathing in a whole new way. Thanks, Amy Havens I know I'm gonna enjoy this series.
1 person likes this.
Welcome to the 10 day challenge Tracey ! So glad you liked this class and I'll look forward to chatting with you along the way!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy ! Great class, looking forward to tomorrow.
Hi Theresa, welcome to the 10 cay challenge!! So glad you're here -- enjoy and let me know what questions you may have along the way!
1 person likes this.
Marvelous Amy . greetings from Johannesburg South Africa
Welcome aboard the 10 day challenge Arabelle !! Have fun and keep in touch along the way!!
JoAnn M
1 person likes this.
Love this challenge...such a great way to refresh my own practice and am looking forward to sharing some of these techniques w my students. I Didn’t realize I was holding my breath at the very end of the teaser which made it more difficult to complete the lift. When I breathed through the whole part of the lift to the very end it was so much easier! I’d love to find that toy
Hi JoAnn -- so glad you're here!! How's the challenge going for you? I found that toy at a children's toy store!! I think you can find them online too.
101-110 of 137

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin