Breath and Endurance<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3028

Breath and Endurance
Amy Havens
Class 3028

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Oh yay I'm so excited to start this series of videos-love me some Amy!
Keep it up everyone!! Thanks for joining me in this 10 class challenge, let's make it to the end together!
What a great class! It was my first in a long time! I'm excited to participate in this challenge. Amy Havens thanks for this program. I love being the student and not the instructor. Just what I needed!
lovin' the variations on some of the old favorites:)
1 person likes this.
What a great class! I love the use of the toy. Slightly changed my perception! Feels so good!!
Analia A
1 person likes this.
So fun! Thank you for playing with the breath! Something so simple and I feel we forget to play with it often. Something I notice, specially in the single leg Teaser, is how my breath was better coordinated to my right than left. I will definitely work on that! ✌🏽❤️ Hugs, Ani
Maryam
1 person likes this.
1 Class checked!
Big fat thanks Amy Havens . I felt it from every cell of my body. The breath technique was new for me and it would be easy to understand for the clients. Can wait to do the next ❤️
1 person likes this.
Refreshing is a word that came to mind for me too! I feel ready for the day! I loved the image of the toy with rolling like a ball and the breath variation with the hundred. Great class to start off the challenge!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much everyone -- this feedback is incredible and I'm so happy the breathing ball, it's imagery and suggestions I've offered you are opening up connections in you! Stay with it, I've offered lots of bits along the way with these things in mind and ways to go deeper in your Pilates practice and also to find the joy and fun in our work!! See you in the next class Sara ,Maryam ,Analia, Brenda and Elayne Connery !!
Move U
1 person likes this.
One down, nine to go!
31-40 of 137

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin