Strength and Stability<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3030

Strength and Stability
Amy Havens
Class 3030

Watch this Class
Agnes V
1 person likes this.
Wow. Great strength challenges! See you tomorrow!
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
Fun class! Thanks for keeping me going!
1 person likes this.
This was my favorite so far. I absolutely loved the weights when we were in quadruped. And the only darn way I can go from rolling like a ball to squat is if I cross my ankles when coming into the squat. Is that acceptable? I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. we were hips or
something ?
1 person likes this.
Wendy , Sara , Maryam , Sue : thank you for all this great feedback gals, wow!! So proud of you all for being in this challenge with me...and with each other! Denee -- I'm very a happy to hear that you're having FUN doing this, YES!!! Movement can be/should be fun and extra happy to hear that you're suggesting it to your hubby! Please let me know if he decides to do this, how fun would that be!!
1 person likes this.
See you tomorrow Agnes ! :) . Thank you Jennifer for being here and Connie -- really, you're favorite one so far, fantastic!! Nothing is wrong with you silly, that Ball to Squat movement isn't for everyone! I imagine if I had time with you in person, we'd be able to 'figure it out' and/or find a thread to help sew that skill along. No stress about it, remember....have fun! We all have our strengths -- and things to continue seeking clarity with!
1 person likes this.
Great strength training and doable!
love it Amy, this great
Thank you CADM and Laura !! Glad you're still with me here!
1 person likes this.
Loving this Amy Havens ❤️ Playing catch up. I have had SI Joint pain and sciatica pain, from a double spinal fusion (L3-L5). Making some modifications. But hanging in there. Feels good! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Love working with the band and weights! You are such a delight! Thank you for your knowledge!!
21-30 of 107

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin