Yoga Pilates Fusion<br>Meredith R. & Rebecca U.<br>Class 3033

Yoga Pilates Fusion
Meredith R. & Rebecca U.
Class 3033

Watch this Class
Bex
1 person likes this.
wow, thanks for all the wonderful words. glad you all are so receptive to lovely movement. lovelovelove bex
1 person likes this.
What a dynamic duo! Please come back for future classes. I absolutely loved the combination of both disciplines. Great stretching and you both complimented each other beautifully. Thank you!
isn't there a "yoga anytime"? too? I'm not a fan of combining the two into one workout...but as long as the purists keep putting lots of classes out there, I guess we can coexist:)
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback. I don't know if you can tell but this is one of my favorite humans alive. So grateful to be able to share this conversation and appreciative of all of you who are enjoying it with us.
Trisha Donnelly
Thanks Ladies for this class. Some days our bodies need
something different. !!
3 people like this.
That was so lovely, the movement and the friendship you shared. This was exactly what I had time for and needed today! Happy Birthday Meredith Rogers Always grateful for you.
oh yes! Happy Birthday. What a great way to celebrate.
1 person likes this.
It was fun to switch so back and forth between the yoga way of thinking and the Pilates way of thinking. Two of my favorite things, kind of a "compare and contrast" class that was a nice start to the morning!
1 person likes this.
This was great! Loved how it flowed. Thank you.
11-20 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin